Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'This Content Is Not Available' - Greyed out playlist

'This Content Is Not Available' - Greyed out playlist

I've been really liking the new UI of the latest update, it's simpler, cleaner, etc. However, I've been having a recurring problem where, if I click on any playlist/radio it will appear greyed out and attempting to double click a song to play, will prompt a bubble that says 'This content is not available'.

Untitled.jpg

That's what it looks like for me right now, but I've never had a problem with this before. I know it's not my internet as I am able to do everything else requiring a network connection with zero issues. It happens at random times, and if I started a playlist, it will grey out, keep playing, then come back like 30 minutes later. I don't know if this is strictly a "me" problem, or if there is something wrong with the new update, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

1 Reply

Hey @Bm0licious, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts