Country

Germany

Device

Windows 10 64 bit - PC self made

AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 Six Core

Nvidia GTX 770

Asus Xonar DX

My Question or Issue

My Spotify ist not working properly anymore. Every time i want to play a Song i just get the message that the song cant be played. "Dieser Song kann nicht abgespielt werden"

I tried to reinstall Spotify, reinstalled my Audio Drivers and deleted the data in the Spotify folder of Appdata completely. Nothing of that helped me.

The only way to get Spotify working again ist to use the old version of the settings menu in Windows (the one from windows 7) select another audio device (2) , start a song in spotify and select the right audio device again (1)

Would be really nice if this problem could be fixed... I only have it with Spotify

Spotify.PNG

Spotify.PNG
2 Replies

Hey @Gummipalme,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

As you mentioned that you're using Windows 10, would you mind giving the Spotify app on the Microsoft Store a try if you're not using it yet? 

It'd be great for you to take a look at this page for the steps to download it (under Windows). It might do the trick in this case. It'd also be good to double-check both your Windows and Spotify operating systems are up-to-date before testing the app again. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Had the same issue with the Windows 10 Store version

I have found that if I change from my internal DAC to the speakers in my monitor I am good.  If I change back to the DAC same issue.  In my case the DAC is a Scarlett FocusRite 2i2

Suggested posts