Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tiles not shown correctly

Tiles not shown correctly

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with the Spotify App on Windows 10. In the section "made for you", some the tiles are not shown correctly. They are cut vertically. I attached some Screenshots.
On this page, I also can't scroll to the side. So in the "uniquely yours" line, I can't go to the right, to see the other tiles. There is no horizontal scroll bar, as in the other sections, where you need to scroll right to see some tiles.
And btw, this page is also kind of strange, as it only shows me stuff from 2019 (top songs, tastebreaker). Shouldn't there be some 2020 stuff too?
It seems, there is some kind of problem.

I already re-installed the program, that didn't help. Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Louis

002.JPG
001.JPG
5 Replies

Hi there @Flylois,

thanks for reaching out !

Could you please let me know if you are using the Desktop app version or the Microsoft one? 

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Thank you for your answer!
I'm using the version you can download from the Spotify website.

Hi @Flylois,

thanks for your cooperation !

I would recommend performing a clean reinstall (different than the regular one) of the Spotify app following the steps provided on this Spotify Answer.

Let me know if this solves your issue 🙂

It's working correctly now, thank you!

(Even though I did the exact same thing when re-installing spotify the last time...)

Well, I just started Spotify and the problem came back... I then downloaded the version you can download from the Microsoft Store, this doesn't change it.

I don't think this is an issue with the App itself, but something else.

Suggested posts