Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Too small resizing of album cover (since 2019-08-06)

Solved!

Too small resizing of album cover (since 2019-08-06)

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Since yesterdays update, it is no longer possible to resize the album cover in the lover left corner. The album cover used to be twice as big before the update. I really enjoyed to be able to see a larger album cover. On my screen the album cover is now around 6x6 cm, but it used to be around 10x10 cm.

(I am aware that I can view a larger album cover in full screen view, but I prefer the normal view. I have also tested the zoom in and zoom out feature, but it is not getting large enough.)

Thanks for a great software! 
Best wishes - A happy user that is working as a QA Engineer ^_^

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @flindra,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried streching the left panel where all your playlists and sections are located? Scrub it to the right (expand) and you will see the album cover getting larger as well.

The reason behind the album cover image getting smaller is most likely a Spotify client update which reset the scaling settings.

Please let me know if this helped or if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Arda.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @flindra,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried streching the left panel where all your playlists and sections are located? Scrub it to the right (expand) and you will see the album cover getting larger as well.

The reason behind the album cover image getting smaller is most likely a Spotify client update which reset the scaling settings.

Please let me know if this helped or if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Arda.

Hi Arda, 

thanks for your reply! 

My issue is exactly that: When pulling the side of the list of playlists, the album cover can never become larger than around 6x6 cm. It used to become around 10x10 cm. And as I also wrote, this has been a problem since the last update.

Suggested posts