Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Dell G5 Laptop 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

About 2 weeks ago I noticed that about 60% of my liked songs tracks aren't showing on the windows desktop software. I have around 9000 tracks in my liked songs which I can see on other devices (iphone etc) however on desktop software I can only see about 3000. It does not appear to be based on date either as the ordering goes right back to when I started with spotify just tracks missing. 

I have tried a fresh install, tried Spotify desktop on a different device and tried signing out of all my devices and still having the same issue. 

This is a major problem for me as I sort and copy tracks from the liked playlist into smaller playlists and the IOS and web apps simply don't have the functionality required to do this well. 

A friend of mine reports to have the same issue currently. 

Please help! 

Thank you! 

1 Reply

Hey @stearem,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Have you already tried the steps suggested by @Alex here? Clearing any entries that contain Spotify from the Host files on your system before clear-reinstalling the app could do the trick in this case.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts