Trasferring account and Premium subscription to a brand new desktop PC

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 7 now but the new PC will be Windows 10.

My Question or Issue

I am buying a new desktop PC. How can I transfer my Premium subscription and account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @MargaRita16

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Once you've got your new PC, make sure you download the Spotify app version for desktop devices. You can do this by following the steps described here.

Next step is to log in to your Premium account on the desktop app. You can log in using your email address or username and your password. In case you don't remember your login details check out this help page. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there @MargaRita16

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We’re happy to hear that you successfully logged in to your Premium account on the new device. 

Еnjoy your music! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @MargaRita16

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Once you've got your new PC, make sure you download the Spotify app version for desktop devices. You can do this by following the steps described here.

Next step is to log in to your Premium account on the desktop app. You can log in using your email address or username and your password. In case you don't remember your login details check out this help page. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your reply. It was last night when we successfully
transferred my Spotify Premium subscription to my new desktop PC following
your useful advice.

Thank you so much!
Marked as solution

Hey there @MargaRita16

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We’re happy to hear that you successfully logged in to your Premium account on the new device. 

Еnjoy your music! 

Suggested posts