Device Macbook Pro 2011
Operating System OS X El Capitain
My Question or Issue
I have read so many solutions to this and for me NONE have worked.
I'm using the Spotify Desktop App and I cannot ......CANNOT remove any local files, making 6000 Songs unplayable.
I had to save space on my Mac so I removed all the music & all iTunes and no, I will not be re-adding them.
I have tried:
- Unticking 'Local Files Source' in Settings
- Adding a new Local File Source (this just adds and doesn't replace, I now have 6,050 Songs)
- Deleting every Cache/History,
- Deleting every BNK File, every Spotify related file in Library, C-Drive, HardDrive etc
- Emptying the trash, uninstalling app and restarting Mac.
- Reinstalled the App Serval times.
Nothing has worked.
Send help or at least at the option to delete local files in next app update.
See Screen Shot Below