Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View my friends playlists

Solved!

View my friends playlists

I can't find the list with all my firends where i can view theire playlists, where do i find this now?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello again! 

Go to the top click on your name and then click on profile, then click following 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello!

If you are using Facebook, you can go to the "Follow" tab and it will say "Facebook Friends on Spotify" you click on the name of the person you want to see, and the playlists that they have made public will be displayed on there profile. For non-facebook friends, you would need there username and enter it in the search field like this: spotify:user:(Usernamehere). 

Hope this helped 🙂

Follow me on Twitter

The people on this list are people that i am not following, where do i find the people that i'm actually following? 

josh77 wrote:

If you are using Facebook, you can go to the "Follow" tab and it will say "Facebook Friends on Spotify" you click on the name of the person you want to see, and the playlists that they have made public will be displayed on there profile.

This is the way its supposed to work.  However, my list is blank and has been for at least a few days, maybe longer.

Marked as solution

Hello again! 

Go to the top click on your name and then click on profile, then click following 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Follow me on Twitter

@Rollo_ That's odd, have you tried disconnecting from Facebook and then reconnecting again?

Hope this helped 🙂

Follow me on Twitter

Ahh, excellent, thank you! 🙂

@user-removed wrote:

@Rollo_ That's odd, have you tried disconnecting from Facebook and then reconnecting again?

I'll give that a try.  Actually, I rarely check it as I don't use that feature much.

But you can look into this, if you have a chance.  A few weeks ago I removed a friend from my Follow list as her tastes doesn't match mine and her profile spams my Discover page.  Her listings still show.  Its been at least a month.

where is the 'follow' tab? is it on facebook or spotify? 

thanks 

If I play my friends playlists, do they know that I played it?

Suggested posts