Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume goes up and down

Volume goes up and down

Since some days ago til now, volume goes up and down in Spotify, no matter the song I play... i've read that this is caused when using Spotify with some chat sofware but i'm not using this. I've read too that it fixed disabling "audio enhancements" but windows 10 doesn't have this option.

Any real solution? Is a bug caused by some update? Is imposible listen music in this when working, it causes total distraction.

Thanks

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

2 Replies

Hey @nemonico101,

Thank you for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind double-checking if your Spotify account is connected to any third-party apps which might be affecting your playback experience? You can do this by opening the Apps section in your Spotify account page and reading the specific info regarding each app as well as the way it'll affect your account. You can then choose to REMOVE ACCESS for any apps you believe might be responsible for what you're experiencing while playing music with Spotify.

It'd be also good to try and perform a clean reinstall to see whether starting off with a fresh as well as the most up-to-date version of the Spotify app does the trick in this situation. Take a look at how the procedure works for your Windows 10 here.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, Mario...

I've discovered that is not a Spotify issue, as i thought after reading some forums. Seems to be a drivers problem in windows 10. Finally i've reinstalled the Audigy FX drivers and the issue seems to be gone... i hope

Anyway I've removed all the apps access to my Spotify

Thanks for help

Juanjo

Suggested posts