Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I click and drag the volume control dial on Spotify the knob moves erratically on Windows 10. This seems like a fun feature but it does undermine my trust in the product, and I've been a loyal customer for about 10 years now. Of course these kind of honest mistakes do happen in a product with 10,000s of lines of code. Someone was probably just a bit tired when they changed the way the volume control worked, or maybe it's an issue that only comes to the surface on the environment I have the product installed on.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Have a nice day : )

2 Replies

Hey! That sounds like a really odd issue, have you by any chance tried to uninstall and reinstall Spotify? Check out this FAQ and follow the instructions, it may just be enough to get rid of the bug! 

Also, if there are other audio settings you're trying to edit, you might want to look here for help too.

If this doesn't fix your issues let me know, I'll see what else I can come up with to help!

Have a wonderful day 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

I have exact same problem. I tried reinstalling the application and it didn't help. Here's gif showing the issue: https://i.imgur.com/eujNb7L.gif

Suggested posts