Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volumen se baja solo cuando me escriben por Facebook o Whatsapp

Volumen se baja solo cuando me escriben por Facebook o Whatsapp

El volumen se baja solo cuando recibo una notificación mientras estoy escuchando 

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

PC

Operating System

W7

My Question or Issue

¿Hay alguna forma de corregirlo? y si es así, ¿podrían indicarme como hacerlo?

4 Replies

Hey there @Tyrano90,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

First, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app on your device. Reinstalling gives the app a new lease of life, fixing many common issues you may be experiencing.

If the issue persists even then, we'd suggest checking the following:

• Check the correct audio output is selected in your device’s volume settings. You can refer to the manufacturer for help with volume settings.
  • Check your audio hardware is working properly. You can test this by playing audio from somewhere other than Spotify.
  • For computers, it’s worth checking your soundcard driver software. You can refer to your device’s manufacturer for help with this.

You can find more info here.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Sry Katerina i didnt know that only support in English! i gonna try again.

When i reciebe random notifications (from whatsapp, facebook, etc) or when i start a youtube video, the volume of spotify decrease automaticaly and i dont understud why. do u know what i have to do to evade this? is super upset.

PS: sry for my monkey english, is not my main language 😞

Hey @Tyrano90.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Most devices have a default setting where certain apps have a higher sound priority. This means that apps will have their audio output lowered when an app with a higher priority makes a sound.

Could you let us know which device and operating system you are using? We'll be able to help you further.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

Thx for ur response, Guido!

Im in PC with  W7

Suggested posts