Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP7] Playlist stuck on loading

[WP7] Playlist stuck on loading

Hello,

I wanted to copy a playlist from an old account. The internet connection stopped and then this happened: http://prntscr.com/ec69b2

I can't remove the playlist. Any idea how to fix this?

5 Replies

What version of spotify are you using Free or Premium? Operating system? Device?

Also if im not mistaken you can right click on your old playlist and select to copy playlist link/url/embed code. Do that then send it to your facebook or email or just save it, then when you open your new spotify account just paste it in

Follow me

Spotify on Windows 10 and oneplus two. On both devices it shows as loading on my new account.

Do you still have access to your old account? and does the new device have both accounts on it? or just the new one? Im a little confused.

If you could provide a screenshot that would help a bunch!

Follow me

I will try to explain it.
I created a new account for my spotify premium. But I wanted to keep some of the playlists I had. At the moment of copying the internet connection on a computer dropped. Now on all my devices (Mobile and pc) it shows loading... With 0 tracks and I cant delete it.
Screenshot_20170222-234821_01.png

It sounds like the app froze when the internet connection was lost. You can wait and see if it works itself out (probably wont happen). 

You might have to restart your device, if it works correctly then your fine, if its still buggy, uninstall it, then reinstall it.

But first, is your old account on a computer?

Follow me

Suggested posts