Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We can't play this until you allow this track in the spotify phone app.

Solved!

We can't play this until you allow this track in the spotify phone app.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone xs / Windows app

Operating System

IOS 12

My Question or Issue

When I try to play a select few songs, i get this error message saying "We can't play this until you allow this track in the spotify phone app." When I go to on phone app and then to the song I don't see anything that would "allow the song".

Has anyone else encountered this issue before? I'm missin out on my all time favorite jam.

2ad7b1aed70f310b0c453f8f0308fc8f.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I founda fix.

on your phone go to the song and swipe right to like it, then do it again. it will unlike the song. for somereason this allowed me to play the song again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Same. It happened to me right after I used Starbucks to make my account premium. 

I'm also having this problem, but on Mac/Android. I've tried the solution from other topics (finding the artist on the app and unhiding) and it doesn't work. I tried blocking a new artist to see if they would show up as hidden, but they didn't so now I just have another artist hidden. So I guess there's no way to see what artists are hidden or correct accidentally hidden items.

Marked as solution

I founda fix.

on your phone go to the song and swipe right to like it, then do it again. it will unlike the song. for somereason this allowed me to play the song again.

That worked. Thank you so much. 

That worked! Thanks 

Suggested posts