Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player not loading playlist

Web Player not loading playlist

My playlists aren't loading the rest of the songs when I scroll down. It just displays the buffering sign and never loads. I have tried incognito and a new web browser and it still won't load. How do I fix?

7 Replies

I'm having same issue. I solved it by opening Spotify application on Windows, selecting the song I want, then going back to Microsoft Edge to press play. It sucks, but at least I can play music occasionally. Lol. They really need to work on their webplayer. It crashes and skips songs all the time. But, Edge is the only player that plays songs correctly on my 7.1 system.

I'm having the same problem. I have a playlist of 285 songs and can't initialize play anything past the first 100 or so, but songs after the cutoff do get added to my queue.

I don't understand why Spotify's web player is so buggy and terrible. It's like Spotify wants to make the web player unusable and force listeners to the app, which is kind of unfair to those of us who can't download the app due to listening at work, school, etc.

Yeah mine is your exact issue, it plays songs after the first 100 but I have 550 songs in that playlist and cant select them so its really annoying having to skip to get to a song I want.

The app is terrible so I dont want to use that and now this isnt working.

I also had this exact same issue a few weeks back. Then I had my holiday for a week and when I came back the issue was gone. But today, a few weeks later, it has returned again. 😕 So now I can also not access my playlist past the first 100 or so songs. I use Firefox btw.

Edit: It now works again (one day later).

Hey @rismos

Thanks for reaching out to us! We're glad the issue was solved for you 🙂

@PhantomProbe@anabiel@dhamijad - how about you? Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Keep us posted,

P

This issue is gone for me for now. I am still having issues, where Spotify will skip songs in the playlist and freeze randomly between songs.

Hey @dhamijad,

That sounds similar to this thread. If you're experiencing the same thing, check out the status and add a +VOTE 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else!

Suggested posts