Premium

Country

United States

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

For weeks I've been trying to listen to Last Podcast On The Left on the web player. All the other podcasts I listen to work just fine, but LPOTL will just buffer for ages when I hit play. It works fine on my phone, just not the web player.

7 Replies

Hi there @arockavich

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend starting off by clearing your browser history to see if it makes any change.

In addition, as a test, please try a different browser / incognito web page / different network to see if there's any change doing so.

Keep me posted 🙂

Thanks for the reply, but neither of those suggestions worked for me. It's only the one particular podcast that won't play.

Hi @arockavich,

thanks for trying out my suggestions !

Could you please send a link to the specific Podcast so i can check it further ?

Thanks for your cooperation:)

https://open.spotify.com/show/3yZg2MCkf31pPXiG4nznrg

I'm using the web player on Firefox.

Hi @arockavich,

thanks for the link !

I've just checked it and the Podcast works fine on my end.

Just making sure you've tried playing it on a different browser like Chrome or through a different network connection.

Thanks 🙂

I am having the same problem with ONLY episodes of LPOTL. I have tried using Chrome, Vivaldi, Brave, and Firefox with it working 0% of the time. If I open the app, it works, however I cannot play this podcast ONLY in browser. It started happening on the LPOTL episode "Salem Witch Trials PT 2" and has been the same for each episode since. Again, this does not happen for any other podcast, even on the same network, only Last Podcast on the Left and only in browser on PC.

Hey @holosuites,

Thanks for joining the thread! Let's see how we can solve this 🙂

Firstly, we'd like to know if you're using any VPN services as this may impact the functionality of Web Player.

On another note, you could also try using a different network, although this is a bit trickier with PCs. 
(If you have a laptop, you can connect a mobile hotspot to it & then connect the laptop to your PC with a LAN cable and share the network connection; there are some other ways as well)

Another thing we can take a look at would be creating a free account for troubleshooting purposes.
If the podcast plays from it, we'll know that this might be an account-related issue.

We'll be on the lookout for your response.
Thanks & cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts