Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web app won't open

Web app won't open

Whenever I try to open up the web app it tells me there's a serve error

• I have already cleared my cache and tried every browser on my computer and an incognito window with no success
  • I cannot download or use the app currently because of some issues on my computer unrelated to this

Is the web player broken completely? If it is I'd love to know when it'll get fixed so I can access the site again.

3 Replies

Hi there @hzlllllllllllll,

thanks for reaching out !

Could you please send me a screenshot of what you see when you try opening your web player ?

In the mean while, please give these steps a go as they might help.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Can't screenshot but it's the same "server not found" error that's standard. Whatever the issue is none of my browsers recognize the web app as an actual webpage.

Hey @hzlllllllllllll

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If you still experience the same error after trying the steps suggested by @OneByBoo, we recommend restarting your network device (router or modem) to see if this would make any difference. Make sure no firewall is stopping your browsers from displaying the page.  

Another thing worth trying is testing if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. 

We'll look out for your reply. 

Suggested posts