Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weird bug with the "Songs" section under the library

Solved!

Weird bug with the "Songs" section under the library

My Question or Issue

I saved like more than 700 songs in the library section but everytime I click on the "Songs" nothing appears and it tells me to "browse" songs.It's like I saved nothing there.If I double click on it,it plays the last two songs that I saved.Everything's fine on my phone though,I can see every song.The problem is only with the desktop application.

If I go through my playlist the songs can be seen as "saved" but nothing shows up in library.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts