What happened to "Playlist Radio"?

Solved!
Solution! 21 people liked this

Re: What happened to "Start playlist radio"?!?!?!

runoff
Regular

They (Spotify)  decided to label it "Not an issue".

They removed it and call it improvement. Go figure.

1 person liked this

Windows and Android too

WaxwingSlain
Music Fan

"Go to playlist radio" is no longer an option.  Plus, no matter how many stations I create, they never appear in the "Stations" section of my Library.

Yes, there's a workaround if you want to create a station from a playlist, but no it doesn't get saved in Stations and the entire Stations feature of Spotify seems terribly broken.  Also, the Daily Mixes never change and I wish I could just delete them and start over.  Why are there always big problems with Spotify?

5 people liked this

Re: What happened to "Playlist Radio"?

bmgoau
Casual Listener
7 people liked this

manuelvenator
Casual Listener

This is crazy. Why on earth would they remove the best thing about Spotify? Playlist radio is what makes this stream service different! wth?!?!

5 people liked this

GaiusBertus
Casual Listener

I guess it's because they want the users to listen to  the curated playlist: these are mostly sponsored by labels and if those songs are played it will provide Spotify with a lot of money. Spotify doesn't care about music lovers, they have proven that time and time again, ie. by limiting your music collection to 10,000 songs and removing the ability to play folders with multiple playlists. Sad.

3 people liked this

ZeroNineOneFive
Roadie

This is total**bleep**.

1 person liked this

doesntmatter0k

SOLUTION: the feature is still available on mobile

4 people liked this

leolézard
Casual Listener

Thanks, helpful! But: This is NOT a real solution!
It's helpful to have an annoying workaround, but still: NOT a solution for the present issue as described!

Note 1: The button 'Create new station' or somewhat under 'Radio' in the menu is not there anymore! See attachment!

Note 2: This topic is NOT solved!

@Spotify: I'm going nuts! The Playlist-Radio is one of the most important features for me and propably for many other people!!! Seriously - I DON'T GET why it should be removed for any reason! Too much load for the servers? I don't know... not an argument - needs to be solved still!

@doesntmatterOk: Sorry, just replying to this post, because I can't find a freaking button for creating a new post!

#seriouslypissed

Screenshot-1546705996.png
4 people liked this

Toxtik

This is a useful feature. Please bring it back. 

1 person liked this

dianavct

Same problem... not working 

SUGGESTED POSTS