Free

Country

Canada

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Back in December or January I noticed that lyrics made a return to Spotify by clicking a little microphone in the bottom right hand corner of the app, but for the last month or so every time I click on the microphone it says "We don't know the lyrics for this song". Are the lyrics just gone again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: What happened to the Lyrics?

Hey there @phantomfreak!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

Our lyrics test has now ended in Canada. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

If you'd like to see the feature come back you can create an idea for that with the steps here.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey there @phantomfreak!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

Our lyrics test has now ended in Canada. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

If you'd like to see the feature come back you can create an idea for that with the steps here.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Thank you for the answer. I really hope that the lyrics feature will become permanent in the future.
SUGGESTED POSTS