Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Android

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

What happened to the playlist? Cant sort my songs anymore.

5 Replies

Hey @flocki,

Spotify are currently running some tests with the desktop app, could you share a screenshot without personal info what you're seeing as that'd be great as I'll be able to identify if you maybe part of a test. 

Best,

Considering the amount of people having the webplayer interface it looks more like incremental rollout not a test. 

Spotify.JPG

Hey there @flocki,

Thanks for sharing this screenshot here in the Community!

We're often testing new features in the app. Based on your screenshot, it indeed looks like you're on a new desktop experience we're currently testing. For now, this new update is missing several features that used to be available on the desktop app, like the option to sort your playlists.

We understand this is not ideal, however rest assured that we're continually passing on feedback to the right folks about this.

For now, if you haven't already, we'd suggest also adding your +VOTE in this idea about this feature, as well as subscribing to it so you can stay up to speed with any updates we have regarding this.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I really find it annoying that you pass out updates thats missing core functions to my Spotify experience. I havent asked to participate in any testing of new features.

For me Spotify on the desktop version is unusable in this state.

Suggested posts