Free

Country

Turkey

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When ı open Spotify, ı can't use my pc. Everything freezes. I've been having this problem for a day.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I downloaded it again and installed it. This time it worked. I don't know how it worked. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @MAYAKEN, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you first try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? If this doesn't work, we can try a few other things.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Did not work.

@MAYAKEN,

Are you using the app directly from the Windows 10 store? Or are you downloading the program from Spotify's website?

Spotify's website

@MAYAKEN,

Can you try installing it from the Windows 10 store? Some users have said that it solves this issue.

Did not work.

@MAYAKEN,

Could you try turning off hardware acceleration by going to Settings Menu > View > Hardware Acceleration?

If that doesn't work, can you try one last clean reinstall using the steps in the following Spotify Answer: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/ta-p...

Marked as solution

I downloaded it again and installed it. This time it worked. I don't know how it worked. Thanks for your help.

@MAYAKEN,

Glad to hear everything's working! If you have more issues don't hesitate to let me know.

Suggested posts