When I start listening to my playlist Spotify will randomly start skipping through the whole playlis

When I start listening to my playlist Spotify will randomly start skipping through the whole playlis

SuperiorFruit
Casual Listener

Operating System

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

When I start listening to music on the Spotify desktop app I listen to my playlist for awhile then it will randomly start skipping through my playlist and to start listening to music again ill have to close Spotify a error message will pop up I close that then open Spotfiy again and it works. And this only happeneds on my Spotify desktop app not phone.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: When I start listening to my playlist Spotify will randomly start skipping through the whole pla

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @SuperiorFruit! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

What is the error message saying? And have you tried reinstalling your app to see if that fixes this issue permanently? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

NicoRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: When I start listening to my playlist Spotify will randomly start skipping through the whole pla

SuperiorFruit
Casual Listener

I have tried to reinstall Spotify but the problem always comes back, the error message says The Spotfiy Application in not responding 

SUGGESTED POSTS