Premium 

Country

Brazil

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

When I use spotify from windows app the musics have a lack of time (ends sooner than it is ment to end or starts later than it is meant to start). I've tried to relog, redownload the app and none of that solved my problem 

SPOT.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Sespiny, thanks for writing!

There are some playlists (mostly in the Electronic/HipHop genres) that are curated in a way that the sequence of the songs reproduce a DJ set style, with beatmatching. This way the transition between songs is generally smooth and synched.

If you don't like it, I suggest a workaround by copying the songs and adding them to a new playlist made by you, so that this kind of crossfade doesn't happen.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Sespiny, thanks for writing!

There are some playlists (mostly in the Electronic/HipHop genres) that are curated in a way that the sequence of the songs reproduce a DJ set style, with beatmatching. This way the transition between songs is generally smooth and synched.

If you don't like it, I suggest a workaround by copying the songs and adding them to a new playlist made by you, so that this kind of crossfade doesn't happen.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's a kind of solution, but it doesn't work for me.

I like to listen to all the new songs that are updated in a daily basis. If I create a playlist of my own, I'll just have to keep adding them manually. 😞

One of my all-time favorite playlists started doing that 'crossfade' thing and IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!

How can people listen to songs without an end AND a beginning? It's chaos! It's not fair that Spotify does not give us a choice... 😞

Suggested posts