Free

Country

USA 

Device

HP Pavilion

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So the other day, Spotify stopped working for me. I couldn't listen to any of my music, and when it would even show a song and I would hit play, it would skip through my whole playlist and then just go blank, showing no song, and me being unable to press play. After that would happen, I'd click a song and the message "Spotify can't play this right now" would show up. I've tried resetting the app and that doesn't work either. ((I really need this help because I listen to Spotify when I take quizzes or tests(or am doing silent work) because it helps me concentrate.))spotify-not-working.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @maggiemoo0707,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

The issue in question might be accuring due to out of date audio drivers/OS/poor interent connection.

I'd reccommaned checking you accounts on a different WiFi or internet router to see if you're still having the same issue.

On top of that, please check that the system you're using is up to date and reinstall the Spotify app as it assures your running the latest version.

Hope this helps 😃

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @maggiemoo0707,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

The issue in question might be accuring due to out of date audio drivers/OS/poor interent connection.

I'd reccommaned checking you accounts on a different WiFi or internet router to see if you're still having the same issue.

On top of that, please check that the system you're using is up to date and reinstall the Spotify app as it assures your running the latest version.

Hope this helps 😃

Thank you so much! It did work, and I truly appreciate it!

Suggested posts