Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why are my radio stations playing Daniel Miller randomly while mid-song?

Solved!

Why are my radio stations playing Daniel Miller randomly while mid-song?

I don't even know who this **bleep** bag is. Why is this happening?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Exactly the same problem started happening for me over the weekend. I also had it turn itself on at 2:30 in the morning last night, blasting through my speakers downstairs. I turned it off on my phone and logged out, and it started again 30 seconds later. I had to get up, log off all accounts, and change my password in the middle of the night. Can someone at Spotify please look into this? It really looks like someone put a bunch of fake music up and is hijacking accounts to make money.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I'm having the same problem. SPOTIFY PLEASE HELP US!

Marked as solution

Exactly the same problem started happening for me over the weekend. I also had it turn itself on at 2:30 in the morning last night, blasting through my speakers downstairs. I turned it off on my phone and logged out, and it started again 30 seconds later. I had to get up, log off all accounts, and change my password in the middle of the night. Can someone at Spotify please look into this? It really looks like someone put a bunch of fake music up and is hijacking accounts to make money.

Exact same thing happened to me. Just curious did you all create your Spotify accounts using Facebook login? I'm thinking that may have been the issue for me. Logged out all of my devices and changed my Facebook password. Seems to be ok now. I looked at my scrobbling history on last.fm and it's been running non stops since May 17th. Almost all Daniel Miller. I don't get it.

Why was some random-**bleep** account able to login to begin with? Does Spotify have security issues?

Suggested posts