Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't I see my feed friends?

Why can't I see my feed friends?

Yesterday I noticed that, instead of my feed friends, I see "See what your friends are playing" but spotify allows me only to add new friends, without the possibility to see what are playing my friends. I don't know the names you can see on the right side, they are not my friendsspotify.JPG

9 Replies

me too, from yesterday.

Does anyone know why it is happening?

ok. maybe it's working. appeared one friend on the feed. i think had lost chronology and until someone else will listen something i can't be sure

To me nothing changed. I'll wait, have you done anything to fix the situation?

uninstall and reinstall, nothing worked before. but now appear one friend feed and disappeared the stranger feed there was.

I tried to do that 1 minute ago but stranger feeds still appear and I don't see any friend 😞

Same! I can only see 2 friends. I hope they fix this ASAP!

Oh. I thought it was only with me, I researched a bit on the forums and tried some things, didnt work tho.

I only follow 2 friends and they are both missing. It was working fine yesterday, the problem started a couple of minutes ago, maybe its a new version problem?

I was having this issue too and I only now managed to fix it. 

I'm guessing the recent update glitched the friends feed for a lot of people. The only way I managed to fix mine was to unfriend my friends, exit the app, then add them all again. It's a huge pain, but it's fixed now, and none of the other fixes I saw, like uninstalling and reinstalling, worked for me.

Good luck! It's a frustrating little glitch, but let me know if this works for anyone else.

Suggested posts