Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can we only download playlists?

Why can we only download playlists?

Why can't we download our songs and our albums? It's stupid! We can only download playlists to listen without connection. I don't understand...
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed!

This is an already known feature that acts only as an archive of songs, albums and artists.

I will requote a few stuff from an old post of a community member:

@woodandrew90 wrote:

' Save ' simply means that you marked an album or pre-made playlist (playlist of someone else, i.e. one that you have not created yourself) as a selected favourite in your Your Music. It is not downloaded for offline use just by the act of clicking on ' Save '.

' Available Offline ' will initate download to an individual device. I.e. you can flip the slider switch for an album or playlist (or individual song or all Songs) to ' Available Offline ' on a single device linked to your Spotify account, but the download is only to that device.

The main idea of this division is to allow you to download your most listened songs now these days and avoid you from having downloaded thousands of songs you may not hear all the time.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

I'm just asking why can't we download albums and songs like on Android app to listen them without connection.

Currently experiencing the same problem. This doesn't seem to be a frequent occurence otherwise there'd be an answer!

If the issue has been fixed for you, how was it fixed?

Suggested posts