Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why doesn't Spotify have LIGHT MODE

Why doesn't Spotify have LIGHT MODE

I don't understand why there is still no light mode, after all these years. So many "Live Ideas" created and get shot down because there isn't enough votes. Forget the **bleep** votes! My eyes cannot see dark mode that well, and it's pissing me off that I have to put on glasses to use the Windows App.

Come on Spotify, give us Light mode... A pure black background is not fun. So many suggestions and the Spotify, obviously doesn't care.

3 Replies

I would love to see another theme as well. Not only on Desktop apps but on Mobile apps as well. It would makes us feel like we are using a new app 😆

thousands of customers have been voting for light mode for years, spotify have done nothing! it must be one of the easiest things to implement... especially important for customers like myself and thousands of others who struggle to look at light text on dark background for only a couple of minutes.... makes our eyes hurt and we see burryness if we look away... Apple music looks amazing as does many other apps, so best to download that instead. Spotify - PLEASE FIX IT!!!

Suggested posts