NEXT STEP

Why doesnt spotify show lyrics on my account anymore

Why doesnt spotify show lyrics on my account anymore

Plan

Free

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

why doesent spotify show lyrics on my account anymore? it now tells me to get premium where it used to show the lyrics, it still works on my alt account and on my friend's account but it does not show on my main account.

Top Answer
AlejaR

Hey @morV_,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

The availability of Lyrics may vary depending on app versions and small experiments we run from time to time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to refine the app experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

8 Replies

Hey @morV_,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

The availability of Lyrics may vary depending on app versions and small experiments we run from time to time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to refine the app experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Will it be back?

When will the lyrics feature on the web player return?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Samsung Galaxy

Operating System Android

My Question or Issue

onde está a letra da música no aplicativo? terrível, o aplicativo não mostra mais as letras, gostaria de saber se isso agora e uma função premium, vou mudar para o deezer, porque não tem esse problema e é mais barato.

I can't see lyrics of any single song, I logged out and cleared catch , I also reinstalled the app. But still lyrics aren't showing in my Spotify app on my phone. How do I solve it? 

More and more songs are losing their lyrics and that without app changes. I can't see paying for premium if this is the norm.

why doesn't spotify show lyrics on my account even after i subscribe?

Hi AlejaR, It seems pretty irresponsible for spotify to make changes to users accounts--especially paid subscriptions--without letting them know and leaving them to wonder what happened and have to research it themselves. Doesn't spotify have a legal or at least moral obligation to notify its *paying* users about changes it is making to their accounts? Making "small changes" and "running experiments" from time to time without user notification seems pretty murky and dishonest.  It really make me wonder what else spotify is doing behind the scenes to affect users' listening experience.  Is there another "Facebooka--Cambridge Analytica" scandal happening at spotify? 

Suggested posts