Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why isn't it possible to search through an artists page with CTRL+F anymore?

Why isn't it possible to search through an artists page with CTRL+F anymore?

I find this frustration

I used to use the CTRL+F function a lot, for example to find which album a song in the "Popular" list belongs. Now i have to first use the main search function, to see the name of the album, and then manually scroll through the artists page to find the album.

1 Reply

Hello and welcome:

Have you tried using this spotify:search:item name? Say for example you are looking for a certain song by the band Aerosmith, you would do this spotify:search:aerosmith hit enter and then when all content for Aerosmith shows up use the ctrl+f key and the little search box will open in the upper right hand to refine the item searched for and say it is for the song Janie's Got A Gun, well just the first two letters of the title should get you close to the song? Does this help any? The only reason I suggest using the search option I showed is you won't have to go directly to the artist pages, searching this way will allow you to find what song belongs to whichever release. Just remember to clear what you where searching for in the search box to the upper right hand corner to get a fresh listing of everything again.

Suggested posts