Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Window shifted down, only every other time I maximize it

Solved!

Window shifted down, only every other time I maximize it

Every other time I maximize Spotify (whether that's by double-clicking at the top, using the Maximize button in the upper-right, or pressing Windows key + Up arrow), the entire application is shifted a bit down, going underneath the taskbar (or below the bottom of the screen if it's hidden) and leaving a small gap at the top. If I unmaximize, and then maximize again, everything's good, but then if I do it again it's shifted down. It's always every other time.

This happened on my old laptop (also running Windows 10), and now after about a week is also happening on my new one! Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea on what I could do to fix it?

I'm running Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.5, with an 8th gen i5 and Nvidia MX150 graphics card. Screen resolution is 1920x1080.

Screenshot (3).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to give a heads up that this was fixed in the 1809 update. If you're still experiencing this make sure you're running the latest version of Windows.

Thanks!

/T

View solution in original post

7 Replies

I'm seeing this too, on Windows 10 1803. Truly bizarre.

Same here. I can't even reach the buttons atm. 😞

Clipboard 1.png

Happens to me as well, both Spotify and Discord, not on other apps so far

Yup, this is an issue for me too. I see this on two different Lenovo laptops, both running the latest version of Windows 10.

It's fixed for me (op)! Spotify version 1.0.80.474.gef6b503e (Windows Store), Windows 10 1803 build 17672.1000

That's the same version I'm running. Definitely not fixed.

Marked as solution

Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to give a heads up that this was fixed in the 1809 update. If you're still experiencing this make sure you're running the latest version of Windows.

Thanks!

/T

Suggested posts