Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 10 Desktop App Login Issues

Solved!

Windows 10 Desktop App Login Issues

I recently logged out of my Spotify account and when I went to log back in the login page does not allow me to select Login with Facebook.  When I click on the link nothing happens.  When I enter my correct username and email with the correct password, nothing happens either. 

There is a symbol that appears with a red circle and line through it.  I have selected the reset password and attempted that and it still does not work.  I have also uninstalled the app reinstalled the app several times and that does not work.

I have also shut down my computer and restarted it several times.  When I select sign up on the login page nothing happens.  I have also selected the settings option and tried changing the proxy to all available options and this does not work.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

FINALLY!!!!! I got mine to work. I went to File Hippo and got the version before the latest update and I got in!!!! I hope this works for you guys!!! Good luck xD!!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I have been experiencing the EXACT same thing. I've googled how to fix it multiple times and have done many of the things you have and still no luck.

I've also been experiencing and doing the exact same thing! My phone's an android and I can't rearrange playlists on it, which is the main reason I'd like to be able to log in on my desktop.

Same problem - wasted hours on this.  I cannot log into the desktop app and all options mentioned in the help community fail to work.  The 'login with Facebook' button simply does nothing.  All combinations of user names and email addresses indicate password or username incorrect, even when passwords are freshly reset.   I've never before encountered such confused and unworkable system problems in 30 years of PC work.   Any suggestions?

Marked as solution

FINALLY!!!!! I got mine to work. I went to File Hippo and got the version before the latest update and I got in!!!! I hope this works for you guys!!! Good luck xD!!

Which version did you use to get it work? I'm having the same issue and I've tried the two most recent versions listed on File Hippo. Neither one solved the problem for me.

Suggested posts