Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 10 - Left corner song banner (pause,stop) - FIX IT

Solved!

Windows 10 - Left corner song banner (pause,stop) - FIX IT

Hi Spotify Team, please fix this problem from last update of Spotify 1.0.41.375

In left corner in Windows 10 i see everytime if i change volume this poisonous banner of song.

Please Fix it, or add in Spotify settings - selection fro off this.

Thanks

0111.JPG
128 Replies

Hi Brendan,

I don't have the option to change the overlay and I'm on Spotify 1.0.62. Attached is a picture of what I see in Display in settings.

Spotify Settings.JPG
Marked as solution

Hi rjaygrant12, I had the exact same issue on my settings and the reason behind this was not updating windows for a while - in my case -. After an successful windows update to "creators update" the option came up and works like a charm. 

Hope this helps. 

Thank you. I believe you are right, my old machine died on me and I got
this one from a co-worker. I just checked and there are 10+ windows updates
to download. Woohoo!

how do you make it appear on a diffrent monitor? mine always aprears in the middle, i want it on the right one.

Is there anyway I can make the windows appear on the right side of the window??

thank you!

lol don't listen to embarrasing music... or just don't be ashamed of what you're listening to. own it. 

Thank you so much.

Awesome that you fixed this so quickly, that really saved me some nerves!

Any chance I can decide how long the banner lingers? I actually like the fact that i can check which song is playing by simply pressing the volume up or down. If there is an option where it can flash on screen for like 0,5 secounds +- that would be great!

EDIT: Looks like windows handles the timer on these. Minimum is 5 secounds. Dang!

Suggested posts