usa

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

On my PC there are 3 possible “recently played”

1. Home Page: This has not updated in months
  2. In my library: This one updates sometimes once per day OR a day later and not everything appears in the list that was played
  3. Profile (upper right hand on my screen): When I click the tab recently played artists I do get an updated list.

I feel like they should all be synced up. but until such time is that corrected maybe listeners can use this.

5 Replies

Hi @lastwillis

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Please, check this ongoing issue regarding the Recently Played section on Home page. 

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and subscribe to the topic. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

On my PC (Win10) there are 3 possible “recently played” locations

1. Home Page: This has not updated in months
  2. In my library: This one updates sometimes once per day OR more OR a day later and not everything appears in the list that was played in a day
  3. Profile (upper right hand on my screen): When I click the tab recently played artists tab I do get an updated list.

I feel like they should all be synced up, but, until that is corrected maybe  you  can use this.

This is happeing for over a year and all the answers are "find this post related to it" which states "the right folks are looking into this", maybe you need the right folks for good.

Hey @jmbncb,

Thanks for reaching out and voicing your concerns.

We understand how it might cause some frustration when there's an ongoing issue. We assure you that our tech team team is working on it, however the fix depends on a variety of factors and we're not able to set a specific time-frame for this. We recommend that you follow @Emilia_8's advice and +VOTE and subscribe to this Ongoing issue, if you haven't already, so you'll get the newest updates on the matter, as soon as there are any. 

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The issue was registered in december. That’s like more than half a year ago. 

Suggested posts