Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Web player, Android App, App on Samsung TV works fine, but Windows App just keeps telling me that "This track is unavailable, if you have it on PC - import it" with every single track. I've already checked Reinstalling(Clean)/Antivirus/Firewall/Hosts and Settings (local sources) solutions - none of them works for me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Just jumping in here to confirm that this is something we're looking into right now. 

If you're experiencing this issue, we'd recommend you head over here and follow the instructions in the Status Update.

Hope you'll find the info useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I have a similar problem. The app hasn't been working properly for several weeks now. I've tried everything and it keeps taking forever to run, play songs. It also freezes sometimes.

Same here, hope they'll fix it soon

The same problem. Windows app doesn't work. "This track is unavailable... blah blah blah"
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Just jumping in here to confirm that this is something we're looking into right now. 

If you're experiencing this issue, we'd recommend you head over here and follow the instructions in the Status Update.

Hope you'll find the info useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Solution with Asus Xonar card helped me, Thanks! I think you should add this to FAQ topic.

Suggested posts