Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Desktop App Blank Screen

Windows Desktop App Blank Screen

Well here I am back making a new post for the same issue yes that's right Windows Desktop App Blank Screen just installed the latest version and I get the same issue as I reported September 2017 yes that's right 8 months ago, so I'm sorry Spotify back to your developers to investigate further. my original post https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Windows-Desktop-App-Blank-Screen/idc-p/4448829#M7275...
Spotify.PNG
3 Replies

Spotify , how many times will I have to message on here and twitter to get a response , I opened up a new thread last week and there's been no movement, again I raised this with you last September and here we are mid April and I still can't use Spotify in it's default install location in my app data folder with in my roaming profile, so you've happily taken £79.92 for what I feel has been a substandard service, you've asked us for loads of detail about the issue which was explained time and time again, you kept asking us to perform ridiculous task which would never of worked, so I ask you Spotify how did you identify the issue, what testing was done internally and where was the offer for the effected users to do some testing and were was the sign off to say yes we have fully tested the issue and it's 100% fixed ?.

do you have some extension (like equalify) installed? that's what caused this exact issue for me. After removing that extension (and waiting for an update from the developer) it worked again.

Hi, I don't use anything additional to the standard Spotify product, my only difference to a every day home user is, I run my own windows domain and I use roaming profiles and this is were the users profile is stored on a remote file server and is accessible when logging on to any machine that's joined to the windows domain, however it worked before the start of September 2017, in this environment but from September it stopped 😞

Suggested posts