Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windows][Other] Too difficult to reach album page independently

Solved!

[Windows][Other] Too difficult to reach album page independently

After the last update, Spotify app on Windows 11 stopped to show each album in a separated page, automatically.

To do this, you need to click on some album at the artist page, choose the type visualization to "squared" and them click in the album. It's really annoying and unusefull, and you don't have nether the chance to make the "squared" visualization default, you must change everytime you access the "album" page of the artist/band.

I use Spotify since 2015 or before and I don't like autoplay, I don't think spotify should force you to use it and listen anything that you don't want, it's not a Radio, its streaming, and I really think its better exactly because of the power of choice. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We're glad to see that everything got cleared up for you. We're always testing different stuff but rest assured that we're always striving to improve and that we take your feedback in to consideration.

Have a great continued weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Apparently the problem was fixed!

Now you just need to choose "album" on discography section of the main page of the artist, then click on "show all" and you will automatically be redirect to the "albuns" page, where you can choose which album you want to see independently.

It's not so simple as before, where you just click on the album, directly on the artist page, but it's better than when I first open this thread, where you almost needed to "search" for the independent album page.

I don't know if they read this, but I hope they don't remove this kind of functionality anymore, it's really what make music streaming great.

Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We're glad to see that everything got cleared up for you. We're always testing different stuff but rest assured that we're always striving to improve and that we take your feedback in to consideration.

Have a great continued weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts