Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows client showing The Scotts as recently played?

Windows client showing The Scotts as recently played?

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Win10 build 18362

My Question or Issue

When I open my desktop client I keep seeing the group The Scotts as recently played and none of my actual recently played are showing.  The Android client and Nest clients are working fine and functioning as intended but lately it has been ONLY my PC acting up.  I have changed my password recently and watching my offline devices shows only me using it but it seems like it is a cache issue where it just really wants me to like The Scotts or something.

YoloMouse_2020-05-17_14-22-35.png
2 Replies

Hey there @iambudthechud!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. This sounds quite odd and we'll do our best to help you sort this out.

Does this band appear on the Home page of the app or when you go to your Recently played artists tab on the left side of the app?

Could you try deleting the band from the Recently played tab by right-clicking on their name and choosing Remove from Recently played?

Then we'd recommend logging out and restarting your PC before logging in again. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Home page of the app and under the recently played on the right. I can remove them from the recently played on the right but not from the home screen. I have tried changing passwords, logging out, restarting and everything but my home still only shows them as recently played. They also appear on the home screen of my android device but it is also showing the proper recently played as well.

Suggested posts