Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wire Bose doesn´t work with spotify

Wire Bose doesn´t work with spotify

I have been using Bose ( wire) with my desktop, something happend to my computer and I reinstalled spotify but now if I try to play something, song names starts like random and is not working

I open other application and speakers are working 

Computer speakers works perfectly with spotify

What happen!!!!!!!

3 Replies

Sounds like it might be configured to always use the same audio device (i.e. your computer speakers) even when something else is plugged in.

When the speakers are plugged in, does Spotify look like it's working normally (just without sound)? Could you clarify on what you mean when you say songs start like random?

at bottom ( song name) album/ etc, start step song by song if you play

If I unplugged, works 

attached file

spotify 1.PNG
spotify 1.PNG

If you're on Windows 10, plug in your speakers and right-click on the volume icon in the lower-right hand corner (next to the clock and date) and open the Volume Mixer. This will show you what programs are sending audio to where, as well as letting you adjust levels of individual programs.

Check to see if the speakers are configured as a second audio device. If they are, the title of the far-left column (should say something like Speakers or Headphones) will have a dropdown menu that lets you select different output devices. The screenshot below shows what mine looks like with my Bluetooth headphones connected.

If you switch to your built-in speakers and Spotify is stuck there (rather than switching to the Bose speakers with all the other programs), a quick restart of Spotify should do the trick.

Screenshot (8).png

Suggested posts