Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Worse Quality than Deezer! >:-(

Solved!

Worse Quality than Deezer! >:-(

Hey guys!

I am really disapointed! I just compared my Spotify-Premium with Deezer and came to the conlusion, that the same track sounds ways better on Deezer. Could you please tell me why I'm paying the same price for worse quality?

Best regards

Camillo

23 Replies

it is not the apps fault it is your phones fault because this app is for iphone6 above now it cant be at iphone 5 for safety and keeping the audio quality clean so they actually made the song the original size 18mb so... please try another phone and download again! I am sorry of this comment sounds like pissing but im not pissing you out it is the fact

Okay - I posted this original comment AN AGE ago. I now have an iPhone 7+ so I’ll give Deezer another whirl. You are saying it’s better quality than Spotify yes?

On my phone, an LG V20 that has a DAC inside and also on my PC yes I subscribed to both services and compared the same song. Deezer sounded better to my ears. But Spotify is more convenient to play on devices like Hi-FI and my Roberts Radio 93i as my Denon allows me to play it through that. Deezer doesn't.

yes i am switching over to deezer once my student plan ends on spotify. Spotify sounds so dull and bassy as compared to the crisp sounds of deezer. 

Suggested posts