Premium

Country

US

Device

Desktop (Windows)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

In the artists folder under Your Library before the update it showed every artist that you've saved a song from but now its just showing the ones I follow and that makes it really inneficient. So if you only like/know a few songs from an artists but don't necessarily care to follow them its nice that they're all placed in that artist's folder. It made it really easy to find specific songs and make playlists. Now all its showing is the artists I follow which is really limiting and makes it hard to find songs. If this is what you wann do than make the songs folder less pointless. With 5000+ songs in just listed there's no way to find anything. You can sort it but you're still sifting through 5,000+ songs. Having those folders that automatically sort artists make it really clean and easy to use. Getting rid of that and making it only just artists you follow makes the layout innefficient. I really want that to go back to the way it was or have something similar in the songs folder so you can easily sort through and find the songs we saved.

2 Replies

Hello to everyone who may see this thread and have the same question, as the user seems to be removed. 

You just need to click on the drop-down menu and select Recently Added. As you see in the screenshot I have a song from Gold Star but I don't follow the artist. 

Artists-library.jpg

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I have the same issue, both on Windows 10 and Android 9.0

That 'recently added'  menu doesn't change anything on my devices, only the artists I'm following appear. But this wasn't the case before (a recent update?). I also find this very inefficient

Thanks

Suggested posts