Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music Failed to load/Browse not loading since 11 July 2014

Solved!

Your Music Failed to load/Browse not loading since 11 July 2014

Hi,

I'm very new to all of this (spotify) and it might be that my problem is already mentioned somewhere (though I couldn't find it).

This morning all was well, but now I have lost all of 'my music'. Playlists are intact. This is on my laptop. However, all the albums listed in 'my music' are present on my smartphone... So somehow they've disappeared on my desktop... If I save/add an album, the 'my music' tabs still show the message 'couldn't load your music' (well, in dutch). 'Load again' doesn't do the trick. Also, the browse page won't stop loading, i.e. nothing happens...

Ideas anyone?!

EDIT:Subject changed to make topic cleare. Original subject "Lost My Music".

118 Replies

same here in germany.. mac client.. sucks so much.. its weekend guys 😞

Also, when I add a song to a playlist, the added time stays "now" all the time, it doesn't change, and the added songs are sorted alphabetically.

I'm experiencing the same issue on my new MacBook Pro running OSX Mavericks. Just downloaded Spotify and same issues in the WebPlayer too. Spotify still works on my iOS devices too.

Activity monitor shows one of the Spotify Helpers is not responding and the Console shows messages relating to Spotify:

Activity & Log

@Joe I know what you mean my friend, I feel pretty powerless also.

Thanks everyone for your reports, and to @Joe for the heads up.

We're looking into this for you now. Please keep telling us if you see this and add the OS and Spotify version you're using. We'll make sure it goes to the right people.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Same Problem here. (Germany)

I'm using the Spotify Web Player on the latest Chrome version.

Also tried it with the latest Spotify version, unfortunately without success.

Hope this error will be fixed soon...

mac os x 10.9.4, spotify 0.9.10.22gf87988f9, germany

same problem here in scotland using mac 10.9.4 spotify app and web player 

Browse not loading despite doing the uninstalling/restart/reinstalling procedure. I am using an iMac OSX Mavericks latest version, all are updated (softwares/programs and all). I can't see any other possible problem on my side. I guess the ball in in your court now Spotify and need to fix this issue/s. Thank you and we do appreciate all the support. 🙂 Keep it up! 🙂

Same problem on my premium account since two days.

Please fix ASAP!

Screenshot-2014-07-12-15.33.jpg

I'm having exactly the same problem. Everything  working fine apart from Browse and Follow which get stuck on loading in addition to the Albums and Artists section where I get a message saying 'Error: your music failed to load'. I'm new to Premium so would like a fix ASAP.

Spotify Version: 0.9.10.22.gf87988f9

We've all the same problem 😕

It's weekend guys!!!

Please do something.

-Windows 8.1-

-Spotify Client 0.9.10.22.gf87988f9-

-STANDARD ACCOUNT-

Have a nice week and a lot of music 😉

Yannis.

I'm sorry for the mistakes when writing, but i'm french an do what i can 🙂

Same problem here since yesterday afternoon, the only way to access my music is via the song list, albums and artists fail to load and the browse just sticks on the wheel but the sidebar loads (same on the webplayer).  Also when I search for music using the searchfunction, songs I know I have added appear unchecked (i.e. wanting to be added again).

Wondering how long this is going to continue for

Running Mac OSX 10.9.4 client

Spotify Client Version 0.9.10.22.gf87988f9

Hey guys it's back!!!! 😄

i've just turned my Anti-Virus program Off (Kaspersky) and On again!

try it!!!

Yannis.

I just tried that and it didn't work :

Spoiler
😞

It's working on the webplayer for me now, but not on the standalone... Most strange. And being on a mac I don't have any such antivirus software.

XScL schrieb:

It's working on the webplayer for me now, but not on the standalone... Most strange. And being on a mac I don't have any such antivirus software.

same here

Web Player now is ok!

Desktop Client is Down!

Your Music and Browse and alerts are back on the Web Player for me. Just going to try a relog to see if it they're back on the desktop.

*edit* No, still not back on the desktop.

Follow me

Hey mrrosshendo,

look at the clock in the corner (Bottom, Roght); it's actually working for i.

SpotifyArtists.jpg

Yannis.

Suggested posts