Casual Listener

Joe

version 0.9.11.27.g2b1a638c

Archie

Re: Lost my music

sparood
Casual Listener

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried all that, unfortunately no change.

And... I've also logged in using my husbands account: no problems there; everything is properly loading. So I'm afraid it's an account problem? But still no problems on my smartphone... And logging in using my account on my husbands laptop: it says 'welcome to spotify' (as if I'm a new user) and everything works! I'm baffled...

Other suggestions?

Thanks

Browser results wont display

Papamoa

Browser results (artists, albums, playlists) won't display on screen. Dots go round and round as if searching. Never had this trouble before. If I search for works by a composer they don't display.

Many thanks for any suggestions

Joe
Community Legend

I'm thinking there may be some server issue affecting users, possibly in certain countries. I'm in Poland, running the same version and Browse/Your Music is working fine. If the web player works, maybe give it 24 hours or tweet @SpotifyCares which is generally manned around the clock. I'll see if I can find out any more too.

1 person liked this

Re: Browser results wont display

Joe
Community Legend

@Papamoa I moved your post to the relevant thread.

Re: Browser results wont display

Joe
Community Legend

Hey @asd3w42345  , @cluckston  and @Stephano   I'm merging this into another thread to keep this issue in one place.

shinjuku83

Same problem here. The tabs Albums or Browse fail, but the tab Songs works.

spotify.JPG

Schildkroete
Regular
I am using Windows 8, premium member in Germany. Since two days and after the update, I can see my playlists but if I want to switch to albums or artists the error with the picture of the girl in the subway appears, telling me that "your music" cannot be loaded. I already re-installed the program, but nothing happens. No problems on my Android Phone or iPod!

purpleyuan
Would it be possible to get an ETA on when a fix for this is supposed to arrive? The Browse function is one of the main reasons I use Spotify, and now I can't really use Spotify at all. If it'll help at all: the Discover feature works fine. The Radio feature works fine. The Follow feature does not work. I don't use App Finder but it seems to load fine. Under My Music, Songs loads okay. Albums and Artists show a "Your Music Failed to Load" error. Playlists are fine.

roppp
Casual Listener

I just want to mention, that I have the same error since yesterday evening:

spotify_error.png

It is present with Windows Client as well as with the web app.

"My Music" cannot be loaded and also "browse" and "follow" does not load. On the android app it is working.

SUGGESTED POSTS