Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Your music' and 'Local music'?

'Your music' and 'Local music'?

How to add my local music that is not on spotify to my library 'Your music' so i can have all my favorite music in one place and be able to fast remove or add them in one touch? (Before it was star on playback and it was great, now it's your music)

How i use spotify? (Android)

I play "My music" on my table in my car, when i got sick of some music i just click on that f....ing small icon and that music is removed from my music library. (its nice but the button to remove that song is so small i sometimes need to click 5 times..)

I play "Radio" when i want some new/different music.. If I found some nice music i click on the same small icon to add them to library.

Everything ok except that i can't put my local music like 'D-Bomb - Helenka' to my library.

Before i did use Starred to that, and i got my music there, but now i can put it. And if i want to remove some music from my 'offline'(starred) playlist i need to go thru hell to remove f...ing single song from playlist.

So, do someone know how to add local music to 'Your music'(library) or how to remove actual playing song from actual playlist fast and simple?

2 Replies

Unfortunately you can't currently put any local files that haven't been linked to the corresponding track in the Spotify catalogue to Your Music, it can only store tracks that have Spotify catalogue identifiers.

And to answer your other question, I don't think there is an easy way to do that either.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I distinctly remember that used to be a thing.  Why on earth did the ability to listen to non-spotify music and Spotify music seamlessly together get removed?

Suggested posts