Premium Duo

Country

South Korea

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9,   Galaxy Tab 7 plus

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I try to log in from the desktop, an error message "accesspoint:19" pops up and I cannot log in. This problem has been going on for over two weeks, so please let me know when I can log in. The free period ends in May. If I can't log in after that, I have no choice but to cancel the subscription.

데스크탑에서 로그인을 시도할 때 "accesspoint:19"에러메세지가 팝업되서 로그인이 불가능하다. 이 문제는 2주 넘게 지속되고 있다 언제쯤이면 로그인을 할 수 있는지 알려주길 바란다. 5월이면 무료기간이 끝나는데. 그 이후로도 로그인이 불가능하면 나는 구독을 취소할 수밖에 없다.

2 Replies

Hey there @stimkim,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different from a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

It would also be great if you can try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're happy to help.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

This is, from what I've heard, because the desktop app isn't available in South Korea yet. For now, you can listen to Spotify using the Web Player or on your phone. Hope this helps!

Suggested posts