album art disappeared

Solved!

album art disappeared

Plan

Free

Operating System

laptop 

My Question or Issue

the album art has disappeared on my laptop and i dont know what i did to make it go away or how to get it back. this obviously isnt very important but i want it back please. :))

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @evie_harris03,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with some missing album art. I’d like to help!

First of all, if you are referring to the album image in the bottom left corner of the screen that is usually there when playing a song, all you have to do is drag and resize the left pane to have it show again. 

If you are reffering to an album that no longer has an image set as its cover, the artist has removed the Image. If it’s your own album, you may have to try reuploading the image.

Hope this helps! Leave a like if it did.

-davidcola

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @evie_harris03,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with some missing album art. I’d like to help!

First of all, if you are referring to the album image in the bottom left corner of the screen that is usually there when playing a song, all you have to do is drag and resize the left pane to have it show again. 

If you are reffering to an album that no longer has an image set as its cover, the artist has removed the Image. If it’s your own album, you may have to try reuploading the image.

Hope this helps! Leave a like if it did.

-davidcola

thank you so much its fixed now 🙂

Suggested posts