Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't upload a cover

can't upload a cover

Hi, there!

So, I got a problem. I wanted to upload a cover but it didn’t work for some reason. I tried every solution I could find. I logged out and in, I took a look at my settings, and I looked for a tutorial on YouTube. But no – oh – pe! I can’t upload my own cover for my playlists. Do you have a simple solution?

Bye,

Musicworshipper

P.S.: Do I need Spotify premium for it now?

2 Replies

Hi there @musicworshipper,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation 🙂

It sounds like you're on a new desktop experience we're currently testing.

For now, the new test version is still missing several features that used to be available on the desktop app. In the meantime, if you're not satisfied with the new design, We'd recommend adding your VOTE to this idea, that would allow you to switch between the old and the new look on the desktop app, or submit a new idea for any particular feature you would like to see make a return in the new app design.

There's already a live idea here to bring back the edit playlist feature, that you might also be interested in.

Hope this information is useful. Let us know if you have any other questions and feel free to leave a comment with your feedback. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right teams.

Have a nice day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

That is very unfortunate. It is frustrating that Spotify didn't feel like it was necessary to let customers know what was going on as I spent a very long time trying to figure out what was going wrong. I would very much like to have the previous version restored.

Suggested posts