Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

filter in playlist desktop and web player

Solved!

filter in playlist desktop and web player

how can i search an artist in myu own playlist if i have more than 150 songs, in andriod and ios it has an filter so why its not in desktop and web player?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

CTRL + F will open up filter near the top of the page, or you can find filter in the Edit menu instead of using CTRL + F.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there.

You got great answer about Desktop. In Web Player this function is not in use.

I don't know when available or if. Just take tame, your feedback is looked into hopefully!

I go now, music is pumping from my Pioneer SMA1, Hands Up, bass 🙂 And lunch: new potato, Meaty meatballs and Gorgeous salad 🙂 And Fanta as drink. Enjoy your life!!!

"My love for Spotify is true, in the middle of my heart, in the middle of the night, I go step by step with Spotify straight to the light"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

CTRL + F will open up filter near the top of the page, or you can find filter in the Edit menu instead of using CTRL + F.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Marked as solution

Hey there.

You got great answer about Desktop. In Web Player this function is not in use.

I don't know when available or if. Just take tame, your feedback is looked into hopefully!

I go now, music is pumping from my Pioneer SMA1, Hands Up, bass 🙂 And lunch: new potato, Meaty meatballs and Gorgeous salad 🙂 And Fanta as drink. Enjoy your life!!!

"My love for Spotify is true, in the middle of my heart, in the middle of the night, I go step by step with Spotify straight to the light"

Could really do with this function in web player.

Suggested posts