Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

followers can't see my activity

followers can't see my activity

Hi, I have the "Share my listening activity on Spotify" option on but none of my followers can see what I'm listening to. I tried reinstalling the Spotify application, turning the option on and off, and also tried logging off and on again but nothing works. I'm not sure how to fix that so any help would be appreciated! Thanks. 

Plan

Free

Country

Czech republic

Operating System

Windows 10

2 Replies

Hey @hauntedhouse,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Good job on checking first whether or not a reinstall solves the issue, in most such cases it does. However, could give it another go with these steps and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue. Afterwards you should also check your host files. Even though it was written for another topic, this page has instructions on how to do this.

If the issue persists afterwards - could you let us know if you're followers see an update in your activity if you use another device? Keep in mind that the Friend Activity is not live, but rather has a small delay of a couple of minutes and may not list every change in a playback session.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi!

I've been having a similar problem. My followers told me that they can’t see my listening activity. I also did reinstall my app and nothing changed.

One of my follower now can get my listening update after they unfollow then follow me again. But some of them still don’t get it though they already tried exactly the same thing.

Suggested posts