Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

following, online offline

following, online offline

I am so about ready to cancel my subscription. I've wrote about this before, Spotify is following bands that I have never hit follow. This happens at least once a month for me now. If I follow like 25 bands, one day it will say I'm following 55 bands. I'm sick of it. Also albums that I have available for offline use after a while are not available offline anymore. I have to redo the available offline. This combined with the horrible shuffle and the constant stopping and resetting, I'm just about done with you
3 Replies

Hello!

Please make sure no one else is using your Spotify account! Head to the Account page and select the option "Sign Out Everywhere".
May I ask as well, to know further about your system:

1. What are you using? Laptop? Desktop?
  2. What OS? Linux or Windows? and which version?
  3. Which version of Spotify do you posses?

I will have to ask you to, once removed all devices, reinstall and download again Spotify. It should do the trick, if not please let me know I'll try to help as much as I can ;D

I have already done everything you've just said several times. Thats why this is so frustrating, I'm sick of it. I use this mainly on a Windows phone

If you are complaining about a Windows Phone situation, please head to this section where other experts can assist you.

If you are complaining about a Windows PC, then that is quite weird and requires a few other verifications to make sure no data is left.

Please let me know which of both is your issue so we can have a more clear idea of what is going on 😉

Suggested posts